Friday, March 4, 2016

GOT MUMPS???? WANNA SHARE????

https://nvnin.wordpress.com/2016/03/03/got-mumps-wanna-share/


Mumps, such a silly word for a mild but painful illness that last a few days and then you are immune for life.

For those who are new to my blog, I am a film maker working on a documentary titled "SPOTTING THE TRUTH!" which deals with natural immunity and vaccine injury. As the title of my blog post implies I am trying to catch the mumps!!!! I can almost hear the gasp, laughs, and insults flowing through my computer BUT if you give me a few I will explain....

Most people in America do not realise that a good portion of the world simply does not see the need to vaccinate for the mumps, and here in the United States there are outbreaks on college and university campuses each spring for the last four or five years, this mirrors a trend that has been happening in the UK over the last several years.

WHAT ARE THE REASONS BEHIND THE OUTBREAKS????


Anyone who is on twitter or facebook can see the angry post where people are blaming the non vaccinated but it seems they are ignoring the news reports that saying a large number of the people who are catching it are vaccinated.

http://www.wkyt.com/content/news/UK-students-with-mumps-up-to-date-on-vaccinations-369675711.html

There is another reason behind the sharp rise in mumps cases. Merck maker of the MMR (Mumps, Measles, Rubella) vaccine has been accused of lying about the effectiveness of the vaccine and is currently in the middle of a lawsuit. I am still asking myself why this is not being told to every person who is considering the vaccine.
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/lawrence-solomon/merck-whistleblowers_b_5881914.html
As a person who supports the concept of natural immunity, I am a firm believer that it is best simply to get the mumps over and done with and enjoy knowing that once you have had it you will not get it again. One of the arguments used to promote the mumps vaccine is the concern over sterility for males after having the mumps. This is more or less an old wives tale. Mumps was considered a trivial illness before the push for the vaccine to be mandated.

"If total sterility as a consequence of orchitis were a significant threat, and if the mumps immunizations assured adult males that they would not contract it, I would be among those doctors who urge immunization. I'm not, because their argument makes no sense. Orchitis rarely causes sterility, and when it does, because only one testicle is usually affected, the sperm production capacity of the unaffected testicle could repopulate the world! And that's not all. No one knows whether the mumps vaccination confers an immunity that lasts into the adult years. Consequently, there is an open question whether, when your child is immunized against mumps at fifteen months arid escapes this disease in childhood, he may suffer more serious consequences when he contracts it as an adult."


http://www.whale.to/vaccines/mendelsohn.html

There is another reason not to fear the mumps and for people to actually want to catch it.
 

MUMPS MIGHT PREVENT SOME FORMS OF CANCER!
"Epidemiologic studies found childhood mumps might protect against ovarian cancer. To explain this association, we investigated whether mumps might engender immunity to ovarian cancer through antibodies against the cancer-associated antigen MUC1 abnormally expressed in the inflamed parotid gland."

https://wordpress.com/post/nvnin.wordpress.com/334

Knowing all of this I have to ask why a person would want to be vaccinated for the mumps, I mean sure it is not fun but neither is the common cold and we accept that as something you have to deal with.

One thing they are not totally honest about with the mumps vaccine here in the United States is that it can give you the mumps, or at least a mild form of it. The MMR is a live virus vaccine so one has to question if this version of the mumps is contagious. For me this is the deal breaker, if I am going to get sick I want something that is going offer me lasting immunity and that can only come from natural infection.

"About three to four weeks after having the MMR injection, one in 50 children develop a mild form of mumps. This includes swelling of the glands in the cheek, neck or under the jaw, and lasts for a day or two."


http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vaccinations/pages/mmr-side-effects.aspx

SO WHAT ARE THE MUMPS LIKE????

As previously stated the mumps are a mild infection that most people handle rather well and when recovered have a lifetime of natural immunity. I thought it would be a good idea to hear from people who actually have the mumps.
The first mumps experience comes from a university student named Kyle who lives in the mid west United States. I have to say he was a real sport about this given the fact I am a pushy film maker / blogger.  His experience along with pictures and video are below.

"I am currently on day 6 of having the mumps. I have been vaccinated twice for the mumps and obviously they did not work. Last Thursday I woke up with what I thought was a sore throat until I saw my self in the mirror and noticed my neck was a bit swollen. I knew this could have been the mumps because a good friend of mine had the mumps at the time. So I went to the doctor and they confirmed I had the mumps. The doctor sent me home and told me to stay in my room for 5 days or until the swelling went down. Each day the swelling got worse until day 4 and since then it has gone slightly down each day. When the swelling was at its worst it was painful to eat it was like a burning feeling in the left side of my mouth, but soon enough I was to hungry not to care. I lost my voice on the third day because of the swelling. I also had some muscle aches in my back and shoulders. Another symptom I have is fatigue, I've been sleeping 12 plus hours every night which is way above normal for me."--Kyle





Here is a video of Kyle's mumps he is on day 6 and his face is swollen but he is in good spirits, I am fairly certain that unless this is the zombie virus he is going to be just fine!



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3rZ77YO4cE


So there you have it folks, this is what it is like to have the mumps, I will be keeping this blog post updated as more people tell me of their experiences. I will be doing similar blog post for the other childhood diseases, this will serve as a public archive and as a reminder to me to get my documentary done!
Now back to me wanting the mumps, I am actually trying to catch the mumps along with the other childhood diseases, I even missed out on chickenpox as a kid!
Check out the following link to learn more about my documentary "SPOTTING THE TRUTH!"  https://nvnin.wordpress.com/2016/03/01/what-i-need-to-finish-my-non-vax-natural-immunity-documentary/
If you know anyone willing to share the mumps, give an interview, or just want to help with my project contact me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/NATURALIMMUNITY twitter @forcedanarchy or email me privately forcedanarchy@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment