Tuesday, March 1, 2016

WHAT I NEED TO FINISH MY NON VAX / NATURAL IMMUNITY DOCUMENTARY

THIS is what I need to finish the documentary that I am doing titled "SPOTTING THE TRUTH". This is a near impossible project but if people step up and help me I can do this! I need to connect with people who are non vaxers seeking natural immunity to the various childhood diseases for their families.

I need interviews before, during, and after families have had the childhood diseases. I need video interviews with parents about the experience of the various childhood diseases (chickenpox, mumps, measles, rubella) and interviews with older kids, teens, college students who might contract one of the childhood illnesses. I need interviews on video while they have chickenpox or one of the childhood diseases, or even better interviews after they have been exposed, and then during the illness, as well as after they are better--sort of like a video diary.

I am also seeking exposure to all of the childhood diseases for myself not only because I have never had any childhood disease (not even chickenpox) but because I would never ask anyone to do something that I am not willing to do myself. I plan on keeping a video diary of the experience and use that as part of the documentary as well as making daily blog post.
I also need to talk to many of the countless people who have been vaccine injured. Vaccine injuries are far to common and in my opinion happen 100% of the time when you vaccinate.

These interviews are crucial to the project!!!! 
I need families to come forward and tell their stories, I want to make sure they have a voice!!!!

After this I will try to talk to medical experts who are against vaccines and get their take on this. I am not even sure if anyone will speak with me. I plan on doing this after I  have completed every other aspect of the project.
 
I will use the CDC and Pharma's own information against them. I will also be using the propaganda of the media and pro vaxers against them. IF PEOPLE HELP ME I CAN DO THIS!!!!


For those wondering WHY the documentary I am doing is not just focusing on vaccine injury and is spotlighting natural immunity it is because proving and showing on film that they are lying about the severity of the childhood diseases will shut down one of the biggest arguments the pro vaxers use to justify poisoning humanity. This is why I am seeking out the childhood diseases for myself, and it is why I need to find non vaxing families who are willing to be interviewed before, during, and after the childhood diseases. With that being said talking with the families of the vaccine injured is just as important and will play a huge role in this film.

Lastly, I need to explain that this project is being shot on cell phones and consumer grade video cameras, YES!!!! THIS CAN BE DONE!!!! Award winning films have been shot on the iphone. Shooting the film on cell phones and consumer grade video cameras ensures that  I can reach many people and their stories will be told! It also means I can use my blog to update people on a regular basis. It means I can get interviews from around the world. It will be a win for anyone interested in the truth!

If you are interested in my project, or want to help feel free to message me privately on facebook https://www.facebook.com/NATURALIMMUNITY  twitter https://twitter.com/forcedanarchy or email me forcedanarchy@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment