Tuesday, February 10, 2015

OMG!!!!!!!!!! THEY KNOW ABOUT MY DOCUMENTARY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday I had one of the WORST human beings I can think of discover that I am trying to catch the childhood diseases as part of my documentary SPOTTING THE TRUTH! This person is a reporter for CNN named ELIZABETH COHEN. For those who don't know this woman is an enemy of anyone who has ever had a vaccine injury, and she probably has ties to the pharmaceutical companies that make vaccines. I was so shaken by the experience, yet I was excited and very angry that she was reducing my project to just me trying to get the measles and the other childhood diseases. In my haste I sent her the following, yes I made a typo but I think I did pretty damn good. I REFUSE TO BE BULLIED AND I WILL NOT GIVE UP ON THIS PROJECT!!!!!! AND YES!!!! I REALLY AM TRYING TO CATCH THE MEASLES :-)

IMG_20150209_171313


NOW...
I need as MUCH help as I can get so I am asking people to pass out the following link to my blog regarding my project to anyone who is like minded and might be interested in helping with my documentary. If the media is stalking me, then it means I am doing the right thing and with people helping me I can pull this off!!!!!! 

https://nvnin.wordpress.com/2015/01/28/new-non-vax-natural-health-documentary-spotting-the-truth/


Below is a video of  ELIZABETH COHEN SPEWING THE LIE THAT VACCINES DON'T CAUSE AUTISM!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment